a selection of a conversation
Ghia109: I feel I have to be a recluse to get things done
mynameisashmo: yeahh well sometimes you do
Ghia109: and
Ghia109: its through my seperation that I work things out
mynameisashmo: indeed one needs time of togetherness and solitude to reflect on the deeper hues of this life
mynameisashmo: a balance is needed
Ghia109: but I want to completley withdrawl
Ghia109: and forget it all
Ghia109: and come back
mynameisashmo: having a rough time lately?
Ghia109: 100% different
mynameisashmo: im worried ab my buddy
Ghia109: no
Ghia109: I desire change
Ghia109: but I want to be stoic about it
Ghia109: just accept life for what it is
Ghia109: and be happy
Ghia109: but I cant get that
Ghia109: because I have to change to get that
Ghia109: its like my personality is set into two different mods
Ghia109: stoicness and the desire for change
Ghia109: I ammmmm weeeeeiiiiirrrrrd
Ghia109: who needs depth when our society is sooo damn shallo
Ghia109: w
mynameisashmo: is that rhetorical?
Ghia109: everything is transparent
mynameisashmo: of course
Ghia109: and thin
mynameisashmo: that question answers itself
Ghia109: how so?
mynameisashmo: in a world grown tired of whats real, we should cling to it
mynameisashmo: we only live once
mynameisashmo: suck out the marrow
mynameisashmo: don't stick to just the falsities
mynameisashmo: thats not a word im sure
Ghia109: but why do falsities seem to be more valid then what is on the inside
Ghia109: whats tru
Ghia109: its almost like you have to be someone else
mynameisashmo: we are searching for something deeper and true
mynameisashmo: its inevitable its part of who you ate
mynameisashmo: are*
mynameisashmo: it keeps you going, thriving, wanting
mynameisashmo: without that, what are you? a shell. thats what you are. and a shell has to hold something or its of no value. sure you can look at it, remark about its physical beauty, but how far can it go? perhaps the whole thing sounds cliched but to me its something that i hold dear. i wish i pursued it more, i wish life made more sense, but overall, im glad theres depth even when a washed out and tired world gave up and gave in to something far less purposeful and in the end lifeless
Ghia109: but dept to what? Emotion?
Ghia109: love?
Ghia109: that can all change at the drop of a hat
Ghia109: we are to fickle
Ghia109: we cant see the forest through the trees
Ghia109: we dont know what we wantGhia109: we dont know what makes us happy
mynameisashmo: of course we dont. human condition. mynameisashmo: we're empty
mynameisashmo: we need to be filled
mynameisashmo: im not saying we will be
mynameisashmo: but wanting that, not letting go of a desire to feel something beyond ourselves, is what comes naturally to us
Ghia109: why hold on
Ghia109: why
mynameisashmo: i mean you go and you live for the outside, solely for appearance, and you are going to feel empty
Ghia109: but, if theres no need expressed on the outside
mynameisashmo: you cant just say its empty and call it wrong you will feel emptyGhia109: theres no need for the inside
mynameisashmo: no need for the inside?
Ghia109: yes
Ghia109: the depth
mynameisashmo: how so?
Ghia109: everything is skin deep
Ghia109: on the outside
Ghia109: is there really a need to back it up with inner feelings
Ghia109: all your doing is living in a thin worldGhia109: theres no need for the deep part
Ghia109: the emotion
mynameisashmo: if we cant trust our drive to need more than the outside providees, then what can we trust?
Ghia109: we sweep it under the rug
mynameisashmo: its not something set in stone, we are obligated by law, its a drive
Ghia109: but can you trust anything
mynameisashmo: to want
mynameisashmo: you can?
mynameisashmo: reallY?
mynameisashmo: bc i dont think you can
Ghia109: nothing is solid
Ghia109: that scares me
mynameisashmo: life is going to hurt, theres no doubt
Ghia109: but is it worth the pain
mynameisashmo: but if you give up on living it then you will just exist. no life. only once are you here. there must be a reason. there must be beauty in the sadness, the pain, there must be redemption. and all of this coming from a tragic pessimist.mynameisashmo: it must be worth the pain
mynameisashmo: you were given a life
mynameisashmo: i think it is
mynameisashmo: and dont say i havent had my share of pain.
Ghia109: no, I know you have
Ghia109: every one has
mynameisashmo: and i dont think that what you are thinking is far-fetched or crazy or anything of the sort. i know you're thinking this because you are really thinking... its good.
Ghia109: well. in short
Ghia109: I think I lost the driv
emynameisashmo: i think you've misplaced it
mynameisashmo: i've done it
mynameisashmo: will continue to from time to time
mynameisashmo: dont give up completely. i dont think you can. you are deep and interesting and creative and perceptive and more than the world sees at the blink of an eye. you have a spark, you have a big heart, and none of what you have to offer will go to waste.
Ghia109: but see, i feel that it is
mynameisashmo: a waste?
Ghia109: making it all worth nothing
Ghia109: I just want something solid
mynameisashmo: what do you think constitutes solid?
Ghia109: the one thing that makes it all worth while
Ghia109: lovemynameisashmo: love isnt completely solid
mynameisashmo: i dont find it to be
Ghia109: thats itGhia109: but its my most solid form
mynameisashmo: we cant depend on anything in this world being solid
mynameisashmo: it is the most solid form. but not just romantic love.
Ghia109: No, I want to see past the romantic love
mynameisashmo: into what?
Ghia109: and find it
mynameisashmo: find "it"?
Ghia109: the essence of what it means
mynameisashmo: of what love means?
Ghia109: that thing that keeps people together forever
mynameisashmo: yeah
Ghia109: the thing that says no matter what you do
Ghia109: I still love you
mynameisashmo: unconditional
mynameisashmo: yeah
Ghia109: the absolute surrender to it
mynameisashmo: without fear
Ghia109: thats what I want
mynameisashmo: me too
Ghia109: exactly
Ghia109: and thats what I seek
mynameisashmo: and you want to throw that away?
Ghia109: yes, because I feel I cant obtain it
Ghia109: ever
mynameisashmo: im not sure we'll find it... because i'm not sure a concrete answer exists. our minds are clouded and our hearts fogged with a bleak world's mindless troubles.
Ghia109: and thats why I question the system
Ghia109: all of it
mynameisashmo: just bc you cant find an absolute truth on this earth doesnt mean something beautiful doesnt exist
mynameisashmo: in love
mynameisashmo: in life
mynameisashmo: and the things the heart sees
mynameisashmo: past the advertisements, tv shows, news, pictures, the noise and the clutter and the alleviations for pain... past all of it the heart sees things the basic structure of the mind cant conceive
mynameisashmo: goodness in a person, the way when rain hits the ground it makes perfect circles in a puddle, the way there are some moments in your life that make you want to break down and cry when you cant explain it
Ghia109: thats the purity
mynameisashmo: these things are valued by society. the system isnt just flawed it IS a flaw. its a pursuit of something completely false, something superficial and fruitless. money. greed. beating out others.
mynameisashmo: and its there. whether you find the "essence" of it or not the quest for the essence brings you to the beauty of life. thats why you are instilled with that want for more, so that you may not reach the end in this lifetime, but that you may be able to have your eyes and heart opened along the way. thats what it means to live.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home